The staff at Villa Meridiana is delighted to offer a broad range of services for your pleasure.
On arrival at Villa Meridiana, guests will be met with a superb welcome dinner.
There is wi-fi internet connection and a Sat TV in the lounge area as well as a CD player, music CDs and a DVD player. The speakers placed in all rooms on the ground floor are for the enjoyment of guests who will enjoy relaxing to their favorite music.
Daily cleaning and change of towels is part of the service with a weekly change of bed linen.
There is an open-air private car parking area at the back of the villa for up to 7 or 8 cars.
And just for guests at Villa Meridiana, there is a unique opportunity to visit the Lake Como International Museum of vintage boats – wwww.museobarcalariana.it - founded by the Marquess of Rozzano and the most important in the world - which houses his beloved collection of pleasure craft of the world, each of which has a fascinating story of its own to tell. This is truly a must and just not to be missed.
On request extra services are available, such as:
- shopping delivered to your door;
- private chef;
- personal shopper;
- guide for cultural tours and excursions;
- transfer service to and from the airports;
- hire of water-planes, motorboats, waterskiing equipment, and mountain bikes;
- massages and beauty treatments in the villa;
- access to the wine cellar;
- visit to the Private Museum of Pleasure Craft.
The extra services will be provided by our selected and preferred Services Provider (third parties)
Pets are very welcome.